- STURGEON CAVIAR: Ossetra Malossol caviar is produced from farm raised Siberian sturgeon, Acipencer Baerii(BAE), in aqua farms of Uruguay. Osetra caviar is a true sturgeon caviar comparable to the best imported varieties from the Caspian Sea.
- FLAVOR: The flavor has a hint of the sea with rich nutty overtones, a delicate texture, and a clean, smooth finish. It is mild in salt, not fishy tasting, and no offensive aftertaste.
- COLOR: Osetra caviar can be gray, olive or golden brown. Grains size is medium. Ossetra caviar ranges in color from dark brown to gold, and sometimes slate gray.
- TOP OF ITS CLASS: It has a distinct, almost nutty taste, and many connoisseurs consider this to be the best caviar. Includes 16 mini blinis and Creme Fraiche French Style Cultured Cream
- SOURCE OF VITAMINS: Caviar is a source of vitamins and minerals, including omega 3 and vitamins A, E, B6, B12, Iron, Magnesium and Selenium. Farm to Table. Processed and Packed in FDA, USDA, HACCP Inspected Facility